April 18, 2007

Sardarji jokes

Sardar: I hav'nt slept all nite in the train.
Friend: Y?
Sardar: Got upper berth
Friend: Y did'nt u Xchnged?
Sardar: oye, there was nobody 2 Xchng in the lower berth.

Sardar had twins; he named them Tin Martin.
Again had twins & named Peter & Repeater.
Again twins & named Max & Climax.
Again the same. Disgusted Sardar named them TIRED & RETIRED!

Sardarji standing below a tube light with a open mouth. WHY?
Because his doctor advised him "Todays dinner should be light"

One sardarji professor asked a plumber to come to his college. U know Why?
Because he wanted to check where the question paper is leaking..

A dog was chasing a Sardar and the Sardar was laughing.
A bystander: why are u laughing?
Sardar: I have a Air cell phone but still hutch network is following me .

Postman:- I Have To Come 5 Miles To Deliver U this Packet
Sardar: why did u come so far. Instead u could have posted it

Sardar proposed a Girl......Girl said 'I'm 1year older to you'
Sardar said 'Oye No Problem Soniye,I'll marry you NEXT YEAR.

WHY CANT SARDARS DIAL NINE-ELEVEN (911) AT EMERGENCY?
THEY CAN NOT FIND THE ELEVEN ON THE PHONE.

A Sardar & his wife filed an application for divorce.
Judge asked: How'll U divide, you have 3 children?
Sardar replied: Ok! We"ll apply NEXT YEAR

Sardar's wish :when i die,i wana die lik my grandpa who died peacefuly in his sleep not screaming like all the passengers in the car he was driving..

Sardar was writing something very slowly.
Friend asked:" Why r u writing so slowly?> Sardar: "I'm writing 2 my 6 yr old son, he can't read very fast.

Flash news: A 2 seater plane crashed in a graveyard in Punjab. Local sardars have so far found 500 bodies and are still digging for more..

Sardarji was standing in front of the mirror with his eyes closed.
His wife asked what you are doing ?
He said-I am seeing how i look while sleeping.

No comments:

Google