June 6, 2007

Kidney Treatment - TANKER

There is a foundation called TANKER (Tamilnadu kidney Research Foundation) in Chennai, where they treat all kidney related problems free of cost. They even do Dialysis free of cost. Please forward this message and let people utilize this opportunity. It can help people who are in need. Don't neglect.. please forward the message.

For further Details contact :
044 - 28273407 and 28241635

Pass on this message to all your near and dear ones, may be it would be of help to atleast one

4 comments:

HARSH said...

Thx.I will convey it.
Harsh

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this useful information. I will definitely forward this message to my friends and relatives. Keep it up.

CYRIL said...

Thanks dear for this information, I am working in Kuwait, one of my friends father is in serious condition because of his kidny problem and as they are financially weak this information will be a great helpful to them, once again thanks and let me now more information of this kind.

Regards,

Cyril Joseph
Kuwait

CYRIL said...

Thanks, surely I will convey this information to my friends in Kuwait.

Google