May 2, 2007

LEAVE LETTERS

If u don't know how to write a leave letter no problem…..am sending u some …..Which ever is appropriate u can send them….  J
 
1. Infosys, Bangalore: An employee applied for leave as follows: Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife. Please sanction me one-week leave.
 
2. Another employee applied for half dayleave as follows: "Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"
 
3. A leave letter to the headmaster: "AsI am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request  youto leave me today"
 
4. An incident of a leave letter "Iam suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday."
 
5. Another leave letter written to the headmaster:As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day.
 
6. Covering note: "I am enclosed herewith..."
 
7. Another one: "Dear Sir: with referenceto the above, please refer to my below..."
 
8. From H.A.L. Administration dept: As my mother-in-law has expired and I am responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave.
 
9. Actual letter written for applicationof leave: "My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".
 
10.Letter writing: - "I am in wellhere and hope you are also in the same well."
 
11.Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an  employee who was performing his daughter's wedding: "as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."
 
12.This is from Oracle Bangalore: From anemployee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son: "as I want to shave my son's head, please leave me for two days.."
 
13:A candidate's application: "Thishas reference to your advertisement calling for a 'typist and an accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both ! for the past several years and I can handle both, I am applying for the post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice to enjoy these letters-mathi

Google